- Consent of Data Subject
a. Collection of Personal Data & Your Consent
b. Acknowledgement & Consent
c. Nature of Business & Purpose of Collection of Data
We are tasked to recruit the qualified and competent employee for our Client. The recruitment process requires a specific amount of information to be collected.
The following Personal Data is to be collection during the Job Application:-
- Full Name
- Home/Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Ethic Group
- Father/Mother/Spouse’s Name & Contact
- Education Background
- Medical Background
- Working Experience
- Marital Status
- Job Preference and Position
- Bank Details
- Other information associated with a resume for job applications
- Purpose of Personal Data collected
Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily will be processed for the following purposes ("Purposes"):
- To verify your identity
- To contact you in respect of GASOFFSHORE services
- To verify your academic and professional qualification by contacting the school/college/university/institute/professional qualifying bodies/training center
- To verify your health condition
- To contact the referee and/or the guarantor whom details have been provided by you
- To detect and prevent fraudulent activity
- To apply for permit/visa/medical/insurance subscription and any other documentation as required upon successful employment by our Client
- To make flight arrangement
- Use and Disclosure
We may share the information we have collected about you in the following circumstances:
a. Clients: We disclose information to our Clients when there is a potential employment.
b. Agencies/Embassies/Insurer: Upon confirmation of employment, we share the information with agencies/embassies/insurer, to fulfill the immigration requirement, flight booking, or insurance plan.
c. Legal and Investigative Purposes: GASOFFSHORE will share information with government agencies as required by law, including without limitation in connection with reporting earnings.
d. Internal and Business Transfers: GASOFFSHORE may share information, including Personal Data, whit its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, primarily for business and operational purposes. We may sell, transfer or acquisition, reorganization or sales of assets or in the event of bankruptcy. You will be notified on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information.
- Retention of Personal Data
Any Personal Data supplied by you will be retained by our organisation as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes stated in (2) above or is required to satisfy legal regulatory, accounting requirements or to protect our interests.
Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data sent or posted to GASOFFSHORE will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely as set out in (3) above.
GASOFFSHORE has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
For the internet, unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. However, once any Personal Data comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
- Right of Access to Personal Data
- International Transfer of Personal Information