We are committed to pursue the objective of ZERO HARM to the health and well being of all personnel at the work-sites, protection of Company and its Clients' assets and the protection of the natural environment.
We shall, as far as it is reasonably practicable, prevent and eliminate risks of injuries, health hazards and damage to properties. We shall be proactive in protecting the environment.
All our employees and contractors shall be responsible and fully committed towards accomplishing this policy.
We are, therefore, committed to :-
- Comply with all applicable environmental, health and safety legislation and regulations;
- Proactively identify and manage the risks in our business;
- Provide efficient and adequate resources to achieve the objectives of this policy;
- Provide open and effective communication to all employees and contractors on all HSE issues; and
- Regularly review our HSE system and practices to ensure continual improvement.
Every employee has a duty to co-operate with the Company and its Clients in the operation of the policy by :-
- Working safely and efficiently;
- Using Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), complying with rules, procedures and by meeting statutory obligations;
- Reporting incidents that have led or may lead to injuries or damages and assisting in the investigation of accidents with the objective of introducing measures to prevent recurrence;
- Participating in safety activities and improving the safety conditions of the work environment;
- Taking appropriate actions to remedy any risky situation which comes to his attention, including informing his co-workers, supervisors, officers or employees of the Company and its Clients of the situation;
- Managing the use of hazardous substances and responding promptly to any emergency incidents so as to mitigate and prevent environmental pollution or damages;
- Improving the effectiveness of the HSE management system.